I'M VAPING CLEAROMIZERS AGAIN! WHY?




+



=




I was in a Google hangout with Lord Davon.  Lord Davon has come up with many  ideas over the years - many of which we are vaping on today.   He pulls out what looks like an ego battery and a common old CE4.   He takes a pull -- and out comes this vapor that you would see from something like a Nautilus.

I SAID WTF WAS THAT?

He said it was a new $1.99 adjustable airflow clearomizer with these new heads from Kanger.   However, the heads are for older Kanger tanks.  They have been upgraded with cotton.   At this point I was sold.  I filled up my cart and they arrived today.

I have tell you.  My mind is blown. I'm vaping on essentially a CE4 at 30 watts and I can't believe whats coming out of my face.   Now it doesn't compare to something like an Arctic at 60+ watts - but this is a $1.99 tank we are talking about. 

Not only does it satisfy me but its going to blow a new vapor away.
It pairs great with any 20-30 watt device.

So this is what you need to do.  

BUY 2 TWO OF THESE ($1.99 ea when you buy 2). 
BUY 1 PACK OF THESE

When it arrives, throw away the head that comes with the cheapo CE4 and replace it with one of the new heads.  Fill it up wait 10 seconds and hit it at 20 watts.  I promise you - your going to laugh and say.. I can't believe im vaping a CE4 again -- and I like it.